(Photos: Greenpeace USA 2010, Flickr)
* Why do we continue putting in orders for 'Oil' when we can see all too clearly the devastation that our addiction has wreaked?
* What will it take to persuade Australian governments to quit this obsessive committment to 'Oil'?
* Why are we contemplating drastic road building projects just so motorists can enjoy short term speedy travel into the city?
* Why don't we remember that earlier 'drastic road building projects' never lasted, and always ended in tears with a huge debt for the taxpayer?
* Why aren't we concerned about 'sustainable development' & 'intergenerational equity'?
* What exactly is going to be left for our children?
* Why do we have to listen to the 'Oil-lovers' rubbish Clover Moore & her insightful urban transport initiatives?
* When are we going to repeal mandatory bicycle helmet laws?
Wayfinding in a Liveable City
47 minutes ago