(Photos: Village store, Whistler, BC, Canada)
Reading this article in the Canadian "Globe & Mail" made me remember some of our snow practices from previous mountain moments:
1. 'ex-army-boot' skiing (stuffed with socks & tied on with laces!!!)
2. 'bikini' skiing (those were the days, my friend!)
3. 'baby-on-back' skiing (all grown up now - TG!!)
4. 'midnight poubelle-ing' (bin-liner riding in the dark!!)
...but there's one snow practice I plan to hang-on to...
5. helmet-free skiing (if I should so choose, which I do)
...oh dear, methinks, a battle looms on the horizon!!!! -
how long have I got before it all starts again?
Unhappy data retention day
19 hours ago