Thursday, February 3, 2011
My mind has been doing 'overtime' since (& whilst) I've been away, and when I get back to Australia we really have to get rid of 'mandatory helmet laws' once and for all!!! - no kidding, we just have to!
"How to address the problem and put it to bed?"
* get booked again
* write to the ACCC as the 'misled & deceived' consumer that I am
* check implications for SAI as manufacturer of unsubstantiated helmet standard
* fight 'Corporate-land' on safety-washing tactics similar to 'green-washing' ones
* research any assistance 'Tort Law' might offer me
* ie...does NSW government have a duty of care to me?
* revisit 'Criminal Law'
* maybe start organising a few fruit parcels!!!
2011 has to be the year - this madness cannot continue...
EQUITY MUST PREVAIL!