(Photos: Prof Chris Rissel & Dr Paul Martin, base of GMT)
Governor Macquarie Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney
* Square table discussion with the Hon. John Ajaka (Parliamentary secretary to Minister for Roads & Ports), Mr Lance Northey (Media advisor), Professor Chris Rissel (University of Sydney lecturer), Dr Paul Martin (Specialist anaesthetist, Brisbane) & me (?)!
* Submission submitted
* Gratefully received
* Further figures-information required & requested
* Further other-jurisdictional information on child-only helmet law required & requested
* Request that all new information be incorporated in further submission & sent to Roads & Traffic Authority soon to be Roads & Maritime Services (given rising sea-levels - joke! - well, not really; jeez, maybe they're taking 'climate change' seriously!)
* Assurances received that further meeting with today's square table parties to be arranged at point of next submission
...is that a glimmer of change I see before me...in the distance...on the horizon?
18 hours ago