Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gimme-your-money!



Well, ok! - with regards to the 'Victims Compensation Levy', all that letter writing has paid off for the next lot of 'section 10(1)(a) dismissalees'...from a 'date to be proclaimed'...

BUT (& I'm still smarting on this bit) NOT FOR ME!!!

Why can't he (our illustrious AG) give me 'compassionate grounds' when he knows that:

๏̯̃๏ I obviously believe helmets are ridiculously dangerous...?

๏̯̃๏ parliamentarians obviously believe the VCL is ridiculously unfair for people like me...?

Well! - why can't he?

Surely it's not in the public interest to continue to penalise me with a punishment that's so patently unfair fellow politicians have decided it ought to no longer apply to such a charge dismissed under s10(1)(a) of the Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Act 1999 (NSW)?

Surely?

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an account where I, and perhaps others, can donate a small amount towards your (unwarranted) fine?

    You are fighting this on behalf of cyclists everywhere, and we should be happy to support you financially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah! Fonant!!! - that is too too sweet! - but seriously I'm happy to take this one for the 'team'!!!

    - you've made my day though xx

    ReplyDelete